...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

"But it is OK for people to ask questions and to express doubts.  Message boards really should be about free speech and a diversity of views, honestly and fairly expressed."

Agreed. And as you know there are some guidelines for posting on Agoracom.

https://agoracom.com/rules

"What's so offensive about comparing RVX to other companies in the general epigenetics space?"

If you were a newbie, I'd cut you some slack. But you're not, so I won't. You've been around this longer than most, longer than even me I think. You know the difference between Resverlogix and Zenith, between bromodomain selective BET inhibition (apabetalone) and other BET inhibitors that are non-selective (pan inhibitors), between cardiovascular/renal and oncology, between BET inhibitors and general epigenetic talk. You know the history of the company spin off into Zenith. You know the history Resverlogix and Zenith clinical trials. You now the cardiovascular trials are a different animal than oncology trials. You know all of this and more.

Like I've said many times before, fair criticisim is welcome here. But I don't think you are fooling anyone here with your agenda. Someone as knowledgeable and smart as you about everything Resverogix doesn't ask these questions without an agenda.

BDAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply