...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

From your post on Dec 11th, 2019:

"Time for them to sell out in order to give investors a chance to reinvest in better bets.   Constellation is one option, since they are the market leader in this space based upon market cap."

And you just replied to Koo that you would not make your original investestment in 2006, if you could go back (isn't this ridiculously obvious?) nor would you invest now.  The second part is the odd statement--isn't holding onto whatever remaining position you have in RVX the same as investing right now? Whatever money you have lost in this investment is gone. If you would not invest at the current share price, that is the same as saying you do not think your remaining position will pay off. Sell it, and spare the rest of this group whatever novellas you have ready to self-publish.

I have absolutely no idea why you keep posting. No one is trying to take away your "free speech", but your current investment in this company, and your activity on this board are confusing. You can't stand the company, you would not invest in it if given the choice (though you are invested in it, presumably by choice?) and you defend every snide comment or genuine critique against you in the exact same way, retracing the same ground of attack and lament. We all understand your postion.

Please, stop trying to save us from this company. Most here believe (with good reason) this is the strongest moment of promise in this company's history, in spite of the weaknesses almost universally acknowledged by the group--frustrating managment, lack of money, inability to generate more shareholder interest to bolster pps, etc.

Now that we have acknowledged all of your valuable points of criticism (if I missed any, I'm sorry) either accept the risk and wait to see what RVX produces, or go offer your capital to Constellation who will gladly accept it. Perhaps you can let the Constellation bullboards know about how much better they are than your last investment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply