...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

RVX management seems more focused on the actual success of the science and letting that speak for itself.  Marketing and self- promotion does not appear to be in the DNA of small Canadian biotechs like RVX , and in typical Canadian fashion I suppose all they can do is say 'sorry' but that's not what we are about. In the long run credibility is built on facts, not hype. 

i won't regurgitate much of what has already been stated in other posts, but I have to agree that the fact that this company is still in the game says an awful lot.  I was also struck by Hepalink's acknowledgement of that in one of their own PR's as someone had posted the other day.  Having a very major shareholder show that kind of support is telling.  So, I have a good feeling about what is coming in spite of the negative commentary by some, or maybe even because of it.

In any event, at 0.80/share my spidey senses have been nagging at me to throw a bit more wampum at this thing, so I did just that.  Sometimes a gut feeling is all we have to go on.  I'm not too concerned by all the conversation around whether or not DM is or isn't the man to bring this thing to fruition because the interim or final results of BoM2 will determine that.  I'm content to let the RVX BOD assess the competence of its CEO.

To be honest I do still have some concerns whether the positive outcomes of BoM can be replicated on a larger scale in BoM2, however I think the risk of that happening is now significantly less than was the case when we moved from Ph2 to Ph3.  RVX, it's major shareholders and the FDA really want this thing to work and I'm absolutely certain that whomever the mystery funding partner is that they want that too and will be there to see this through.  At 0.80 this stock has a lot of room to go up and not a lot of room  to go down, so in my mind it's definitely worth the risk.

If my faith ends up being misplaced, well, so be it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply