...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

DM is in a pretty comfortable spot. I'm not trying to be negative but as this drags on, he collects his half million salary that most here would love to have to live on. I don't know his ACB but I am sure it is very tiny. Most of his shares were probably free or almost as founder's shares. He really has very little skin in the gaime. He can be very patient waiting for a big score and if it doesn't happen, he has been well rewarded with two decades of a very high salary. He doesn't exercise his options so nothing risked there. If they expire, just award more so he has a bunch when or if a big deal does happen. He can exercise then. There is a tight connection between the C-suite and Directors with some choosing the others and the others rewarding some with high compensation. You might vote for directors but you are just handed a list to vote for chosen by them so really not much choice. They are basically appointed. Others can be nominated but never elected as not enough people would know them. It is a closed club that can look after each other. That is how the world operates.

New Message
Please login to post a reply