...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Resverlogix Announces Publication on Apabetalone in Cardiovascular Therapeutics

Koo,

Absolutely I thought that from Day 1 and I still do...and the story is actually far better now than it was when I first bought into it over a decade ago now and counting.  

Granted I didn't think that it would take this long but none of us long timers did either I'm sure.  There just is no way getting around the fact that science must be proven and take its deliberate course to ultimately prevail in the end regardless of time we all hope.   

While we all would like management to be more investor friendly and sell this story and market it to the masses...the simple fact of the matter is that even if they did...they still need to prove it to everyone in the end.  And until they do...they can blow wind all they want likely to no avail   

And without that proof point, what's the point of doing so other than to appeal to short term investors which is not nor should be their objective.  I know I wouldn't if I were them.  So patience to us all Obi-Wan.  

And to be clear and to answer your quearion directly, yes, I totally think a 10BagR is still in our future assuming science prevails in the end and no matter how long that may take.  

Long & Strong,

10BagR

New Message
Please login to post a reply