...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Resverlogix Announces Publication on Apabetalone in Cardiovascular Therapeutics

Paladin ... agree with pretty much all of your thoughts. I could definitely see Don taking a reduced role in a partnership, would think a partnering BP ponying up a large sum/commitment will want control. Control of the path to NDA, and later control over the future fruits of the risk, with apabetalone and epigenetics. I also agree that something "should" happen within a few months, as patent time is money. It benefits all to get this show on the road, including sick patients.

I have thought for a while now, that we aren't going to see any appreciable pps growth without a credible partner, just too many questions around RVX, epigenetics, etc. A credible BP bolsters the foundattion on a number of levels, and makes the safety and past data "learnings" from studies more "real" with legitimate potential. 

narmac mentioned that he hopes the entirety of RVX's potential is factored into a deal. My gut tells me that is part of the process. For example what BP wouldn't "take over" RVX and it's BTD, safety profile, and library, and for the immense clinical/commercial potential ... and tax loss carry forward?! ... say for $1b? If RVX was truly desperate and on the brink of disaster and loss of 20 years of "life work" for some, I am sure there is an "out" available on the cheap. However, I feel convinced Don/BoD/Insiders KNOW this company is worth a heckuva lot more $$$ ... and I get the feeling come "hook or crook" they have the internal/insider backing to wait it out for a good deal value. With maybe Hepa as the last resort for commercializing if for some reason we can't get it done with the Pfizer's, Merck's & Lilley's of the world? The longer we stay floating and the further down the path we get, especially with "go to" funding if necessary ... the greater the "deal" value of RVX imho ...

Does RVX do an escape for $1b if things truly take a bad turn and go south? Hold out for $8b based on potential? Or, find a place in between that satisfies investors while allowing a "breathable" deal for a BP? ... and what if RVX knows it has a few aces in the hole financially "if" needed to keep inching forward?

They don't seem desperate or in any hurry whatsoever for pumping the stock, or jamming just "any" deal home for the desperate sake of a deal. And insiders are exercising options and ponying up more of their funds "in advance" of more "disclosed" development news, possibly pending the financials disclosure extension?? It sure feels like something is imminent, but just guessing ... and reading the tea leaves from my mushroom status haha ...

To get a good deal, you must be willing (and able) to "walk away" ... sure helps if there are multiple interested parties (including Heap?) ...  

Sorry for the rehashed "ramble" ... long and strong, and super optimistic, most optimistic ever tbh, ... but still grounded in the reality that it is STILL a highly speculative "play" and VERY complex business deal surely ... jmho's and glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply