...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Rought Transcript: RVX Presentation at GCFF Virtual Conference – Investing In Innovation – 09/10/2020

Bear - Yes I noticed that too - the impression given by the slide was a lot more iffy or non-committal looking than the talk sounded. And maybe we do have to consider that what was prepared for distribution has primacy over words that are in transcript only here. But then Don also did refer to developments "as of yesterday" (presumably since the slide was made?) and to the partner's salesforce as "in the audience - uh field". etc.  He definitely gets plausible deniability here. But most of the commenters above who re-listened did also hear it's final - so maybe not official but a sort of pre-final handshake on the particulars the other day? OR just a glitch, or as San Fran says... So... I dunno, ya know?

San Fran - I get it- I recall your enthusiasm and then your disillusionment - and I am nearly inclined to call Ground Hog Day myself - even on the recent development type hints - EXCEPT - he did seem to go further and in more detail this time, and there clearly has been some progress with the BTD etc. and -  and I just deleted two or three paragraphs of "except" - because we've all been following this nugget trail for a while, so we all know what they are.

At the very least we can say that this soap opera has a lot of cliff hangers.     

New Message
Please login to post a reply