...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

CCD ... I will go furthr ...

Saftey

BTD - and elevated visibility and partnering with FDA

BoM - failed to meet "specified" endpoints scientifically, but showed a crap ton (scientific term) of positive data in other areas (SGLT2 & hospitalization) ... inching ever closer to finding the needle(s) in the haystack after 20 years

SGLT2 - learned of this special clinical combination, incredible post-hoc analysis of the effectiveness of combining 208 with this already effective SOC Tx

SGLT2 Companies - better identification of partnering targets

BoM2 - study is being touted as focusing on the SGLT2 sweet spot, and more ideal specified endpoints as compared with BoM (no stroke, etc)

BP Partnership - yeah I know, this and "some" of the above is "suspect" in some eyes due to perceived "lip service" in the past from "Donny" ... however the level of SPECIFICS and TIMELINES is being communicated much more clearly. A BoM2 study with FDA collaboration and partnering with an SGLT2 specific company for a SGLT2 specific study, with that company supplying up fron operational funding, and BoM2 funding, and the VERY CLEAR vision that no BP would do that without strong interest.

Don has given a timeline, some generalities on why this BoM2 is different, touted the growth in relationship with the FDA, and all but named the likely partner (how many SGLT2 companies are there?).

RSU issuance

Recent market activity (notwithstanding Narmac's rich friend haha - love ya Narmi haha).

Unless Don is an outright liar and criminal, that is a LOT that has changed. 

Not saying this is now a sure thing by any stretch, but a lot has changed, for the positive, with some specifics startting to emerge. If Don is lying, drunk or just simply hallucinating at this point now, I would hope the BoD would reel him back in and put him in either a rubber room or prison.

This looks like it is zeroing in on the answers we have been wanting, with timelines.

NO GUARANTEES of course but yeah quitte a bit has changed, and for the good. For those that want to exit without letting the door hit them in the tushy, I think they will (likely/hopefully) get their opportunity later this year ("imho").

jmho's & glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply