...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Yes, follow the smart money ... especially if they have a deep inside view of developments and potential ... like a view from the board room?

I feel that Ori (they are "all about" making $$$) putting its money where its mouth is, in converting its strong first-in-line creditor financial position and IP leverage into equity is a huge confidence booster. Probably the biggest confidence builder in my mind over the past year for positivity and "real" non-clinical news.

Regarding clinical news this past year, the BTD was obviously huge, but so was the additional information gleaned from a "failed" study in BoM. Ironically, it "failed" but there was enough positive data to earn BTD in the eyes of the FDA. Further, the discovery of SGLT2 synergies probably went a longggg way for identifying and directing potential partnering discussions.

Only 5-6 years into RVX personally, but I have felt the frustrations, confusion, and pain of the truly long term investors as well, just not for quite as long, so I'm not "quite" as fatigued with RVX. But to now have the likes of the FDA and Ori (and Hepa and Dart, and other insiders) ponying up advanced interest, confidence and support makes it feel like maybe we really are refining the path, and closing in on the future, with confidence.

So, while we remain burnt and skeptical and wait for Don to "make good" on idealism, innuendo, and futures ... two VERY real and important entities have taken substantial actions demonstrating confidence in RVX in 2020 - the FDA and Ori.

jmho & glta 

New Message
Please login to post a reply