...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1911303

DAPA study published in the New England Journal of Medicine - for patients with, or without T2D

Dapagliflozin is an SGLT2i , and it worked...positive results for patients with, or without diabetes, hence my assertion that doctors are prescribing SGLT2i to heart pateints without diabetes.

I believe you will see the same sort of results with DAPA - CKD too

CONCLUSIONS

Among patients with heart failure and a reduced ejection fraction, the risk of worsening heart failure or death from cardiovascular causes was lower among those who received dapagliflozin than among those who received placebo, regardless of the presence or absence of diabetes. (Funded by AstraZeneca; DAPA-HF ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT03036124. opens in new tab.)

CONCLUSIONS

Among patients with chronic kidney disease, regardless of the presence or absence of diabetes, the risk of a composite of a sustained decline in the estimated GFR of at least 50%, end-stage kidney disease, or death from renal or cardiovascular causes was significantly lower with dapagliflozin than with placebo. (Funded by AstraZeneca; DAPA-CKD ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT03036150. opens in new tab.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply