...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: From abstract 6 days ago: BRD inhibitors are promising candidates to prevent COVID-19 mediated cardiac damage

Re: From abstract 6 days ago: BRD inhibitors are promising candidates to prevent COVID-19 mediated cardiac damage

posted on Oct 21, 2020 06:19PM

This is such a great forum.  Thank you BKC and Jonzobot (and many others chiming in) for digging into this new research.  I tried reading through it for a while but holy cow I couldn't study this stuff all night and then add to your level of discussion!  Its appreciated how you guys/gals break it down into understable terms for us 'less than brilliant scientists' types. 

This is a pretty cool graph...apabetalone has sweeping broad "waves" of treatment scope....that's the way I interpret this anyway...

https://ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S2590098620300567-gr5.jpg

Fig. 5. Repurposed drugs for interorgan damage. Group of known drugs (left column) which inhibit receptors mainly expressed in the lungs (second column from left) which have been found here to perturb proteins involved in human diseases (third column from the left) which are mainly expressed in several tissues or systems outside the lungs (right column).

New Message
Please login to post a reply