...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Agree GAC ... it's all about a deal, of some kind. Felt that way for quite some time now, partially based on how RVX acts and communicates, with little effort toward pumping the market pps. Presented data may have very small impact on the pps over recent years, but it can help embolden the medical markets and practitioners regarding apabetalone, and creatte some excitment and anticipation, which in turn can help assist in driving the negotiation toward a more exciting partnering/purchase outcome for investors.

IOW ... I am not optimistic about pps going anywhere signicant until partnering news approaches or occurs, but I am indeed optimistic that RVX can continue to stengthen awareness and foundation for the platform, which can help drive value. Based on the RVX promotional model (almost entirely within the medical environment), I feel that this is their goal. Transactional increase in pps value, rather than pps appreciation. I think this is a better "play" anyhow, with the FDA anyway, personally. It just sucks eggs for us, in the meantime. jmho

New Message
Please login to post a reply