...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: So let’s say Zen is also continuing to work on a deal(s)

Haha Fuzz ... could be anything. From financial/strategic "gunboat diplomacy" directed at BP's, to actually setting the stage for a non-BP pathway to the future.

The thing that sticks with me right now, is the Ori conversion move to RVX stock - they seem to think that there are viable options and see value in ownership of RVX stock rather than the "first position" creditor stranglehold they held previously. And why now, when they could just sit in their strong and lucrative creditor position? If I were Ori and had any doubts about RVX and its future viability and upside, I would keep my creditor position to pick up some of the scraps if thinks went kerplunk, and I would most definitely hang onto my IP claims ... but apparently owning RVX stock ("right now") looks better to them. The financial relationship and moves between Hepa/Ori/Goldman raises eyebrows as well, in the big picture.

AHA in Nov and AGM in Dec may answer a lot of questions, situations/timings seem perfect if there is more than just smoke and bluster. But with RVX, maybe not lol .... ohhhhhh lawdy let this come "home" soon in a good way ... and soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply