...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Flavoured HIV drug for children to be rolled out in Africa?

I'm sure Dart, Ori, Hepa, and probably some other insiders have pitchforks and torches also along with some power and influence, and pursestrings, with the ability to initiate a referendum process within the BoD, if they felt current leadership was/is ineffective. But for some reason they seem to be riding it out with Don. Why would Ori in particular do that, and show increased faith actually?    

With Ori stepping up, and Dart and Hepa strongly in the fold, Option 3 could be a real possibility if Option 1 somehow fails or follows through. Ori stepping up is not a bad negotiatting signal either imho.

Obviously we ALL want BP to come in and take us out, for a quicker soluttion with less dilution hopefully. Or, at least a partnership to bounce the stock while "earning" the full exit and cash out with BP with BoM2.

Maybe I am jaded or in fantasyland now with RVX, but I see a stock with enormous upside worth the wait, with a low likelihood of completely losing my investment due to the science, market, financial backers, and tax loss credits.

Waiting sucks, but here we are ... not much to do unless we get a nice enough bounce from some news that allows us to cash in a little, or play day trade games, along the way on the road to Camelot.

However, I am prettty sure Don has PLENTY of internal pressures and noses up his butt almost every day inquiring about progress. Overpaid, maybe? Living the dream right now, probably not? And the magnitude of the potential market impact and money is generational.

Very complex situation also, but I am not trying to be an apologist for Don, the BoD, RVX, IR or anybody ... one of the things that excittes me about a BP partnership is adding additional leadership that has the experience and resources to get a big project across the goal line, and seamlessly into commercialization. We NEED that additional expertise. jmho

New Message
Please login to post a reply