...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Here is my take - which is pure guessing!

The 10 days between now and the webcast on January 28 sounds a bit like the length of a legal notice to me. Based on the wording in the PR, the private placement apparently took place - but there are details of it that are subject to approval (within 10 days) of some key stakeholders.

My guess is that the amount in the private placement has been increased, but current large investors (Hepalink, Eastern etc) have a clause in which they are allowed to a deal at the same conditions - giving them a 10 timeframe to decide if they want to have a similar deal.

The increased amount is going to allow Resverlogix to proceed on their own with BETonMACE2, possibly with NAFLD as a secondary endpoint (=the upgrade). 

I doubt that the funds are going to be sufficient to complete the trial - that would at least be very unlike the approach in previous financings. However, the amount would be large enough to get started with BETonMACE2, which would mean that the negotiations with BP will not be dependent on BP's immediate financing, which in turn would put Resverlogix in a much stronger position when negotiating.

Anything that moves the BETonMACE2 closer to a start ( - I cannot make myself write finish) - is very welcome and long overdue - irrespective of any dilution.

As for Apabetalone and Covid19, I have grown a bit more positive that Apabetalone may actually be able to mitigate some of the deleterious effects Covid19 has on kidneys, the heart and lungs - and possibly also reducing virus entry into the cells. That too, however, is just a lot of guessing.

As I said a number of times already, all of the above is just guessing.

BR.

BKC

New Message
Please login to post a reply