...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I don't think it would be wise to show Don the door, but having a younger aggressive and experienced development CEO would be nice. One of the hardest lessions and things for an entrepreneurial CEO to do, is to recognize they have taken something to the limits of their abilities, and it is time to bring in another player that is experienced and capable for next level things.

That said, the BoD seems to be okay rolling with Don still, and they have inside knowledge, and money at stake also. We may never know how close or how far we were from a deal recently in Q4-2020, or how close we are even today? Maybe (there's that word again) we really feel like we can do it on our own absent an "attractive" deal with investors and maybe even HL handling future Mfg & Dist, no clue, ... or at least that is the best posture as we move closer toward BoM2/registration possibilities, and continue to talk/negotiate? 

Count me in as a "hold" but also desiring some new blood assisting with messaging, leadership, deal making. I got in around 2014, so there is a decent chance I will be in the 10 year club at some point also, but hoping to not have to wear "that" badge. Resigned to waiting for interim anaysis in 2022-23 now, I guess. Unless something pops, out of the blue. Would love to see some Covid excitement and revenue in 2021, but my gut (from experience) tells me that's a pipedream. 

Gotta believe there is legit interest from BP, too much good data plus BTD, but still some "prove it" risks (especially given past study history).

Would love to know current BP ball park valuations, and also what RVX feels is the "floor" for valuation, and also what Deloitte thinks and submitted to the Sheikh. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply