...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Summary of Proposed BETonMACE2 design and timelines

Thank you imtesty...you continue to earn gold stars for your hard work and due diligence in my book.  I always save your write ups from these calls even though sometimes I share CCDs latest sentiment here too about the re-read!  Lol

And to just take a big step back for a moment and think about all the people here in our community whom we have never even met in person (specially covid-nowadays) and who are providing so much value and contribution to this forum.  And there are so many here of you who do.  Thank you   

Ironcially, I was thinking just now that I may be the most informed I have ever been on any investment that I have ever owned while at the same time investing in a company that publicly has said the least.  Poetry in motion.  

So every once in awhile it's good to thank all of those of you who contribute to this forum whether from a science, investing, and/or even opinionated point of view.  We are all better as a result of our collective efforts and viewpoints.  Now only of this darn stock of ours would cooperate too!  

Thanks again to all and let's hopefully one day soon enjoy that clickity clackity sound of the roller coaster going up that first big hill and the butterflies that come alone with the ride right thereafter.  

For in the big scheme of things...the distance traveled on that big ride up is but a fraction of the time spent on the ride.  So continued patience is my point.  

Cheers to all,

10BagR

New Message
Please login to post a reply