...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Fuzzy, how does the sale of 10-20k of warrants mean a deal is not coming? For full disclosure, I bought some of them, 9 times leverage is worth the small risk of an expired 10-13 cent warrant and sold some shares. Any one of us on this board could have just been pissed and sold them or more likely, someone was getting hit on the Naz and said why am I holding these worthless warrants, give me some cash.

Judging by the fact there has for all intents and purposes been no new posters on this board for the last two years tells you everything about this stock. No interest and people believe management wears rose coloured glasses, is optimistic, is misleading or worse. I would bet 40-70% of the people on this board look at their RVX investment as lost or dead money and like many of us, have been here so long, they are just willing to take the loss versus actually be out if by some chance a deal or partnership happens. While this is ridiculous investment rationale, Fuzzy, to save the ulcers I suggest you accept this or just cash out so you get something.

We all know all the complaining about DM and management will get us nowhere by now, given there all lots of big boys who own this stock and for some reason seem happy with what is going on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply