...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

,,,,huummmmmm,,,most of the least flattering posts around Resverlogix and its team is well deserved. Is this not a true statement?....is the continual failure to meet important progressive points an issue for shareprice appreciation and the investors? No??

Well then,,is the latest time lag between BTD and what has been sort of laid out to shareholders a reg flag to new investors of all sizes? Just what in the last year has not been a red flag?? Seems there is no action which this management tean has undertaken which bodes well in the present. Crucial activity is delayed and happily kicked down the proverbial road leaving investors in hope that something concrete and positive comes to fruition in the future, never in the present. The present has always been non-existant with this management team.

Investors should be furious! The complacency of this management team, a good number of retail investors, includig major insiders is disturbing at best! I cant point out one action which Resverlogix has accomplished which has turned heads in the investment world! Can anyone? Investors are keeping their distance from this company and a good number of holders including myself are presented with the issue of divesting of hundreds of thousands of shares in a discrete manner. That is what is even more frustrating than the ineptness of this company.

Just asking,,,but,,is this form not intended to discuss such varing opinions or review due diligence points or other aspects of investing here?

I dont need $3 or $4 dollars to dump my load of shares,,,,,$1.50 and the Sheikh or who ever can have every one of mine and I will happily move on from the McCaffrey Bank of Calgary,,!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply