...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

,,So numbers around this data may indicate the virus is not over after infection and one gets better!!!,,,,,this was noted in a report from Stats Canada yesterday;

***Statistics Canada on March 10 estimated there were 13,798 more deaths in Canada in 2020 than would have been expected ahead of the pandemic. The agency also observed that while COVID-19 easily explains the initial increase, it doesn’t account for all of the excessive deaths through the autumn. That could be an early indicator that the pandemic is now having an indirect effect on mortality.***

Hence,,,,,,a real respectable place for Apabetalone to move into in the future,,,,but the caveat is,,,,,can this pitiful team of experts get a leg up on others and deliver!!!,,sub-dued optimism here,,but still a glimer of hope!!!,,Even to think investing relys on hope to begin with,,uuuggghh,,,,but non the less,,,,,there may truely be an opportunity here for RVX!

PS*** Eliwina looks awesome,,comes with a PHd,,,,and I didnt see hardware on that left index finger,,,,I may throw my hat in the ring,,pardon the pun!!! :o)

New Message
Please login to post a reply