...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Good post Buckeyes. To your point of not "fully sacking Don", I agree but I don't know why years ago he didn't bring a top notch biotech professional into the fold. To me he has been out of his element for a long time and it would have been a very natural progression for him to assume/retain the Chairmanship and bring in a better operational person. Someone with an established biotech track record and industry connections, especially on the financial side. Professional money likes professional experience and this type of transition happens all the time in business as companies mature out of start up.  It's not unusual for founders to not be the best leaders operationally and I don't think it is an accident that the top notch RVX science has not attracted investment from any of the North American biotech investment funds

Don has about 7M shares + RSUs and other than the fact that his compensation formula gets him way more additional shares now than if the company had achieved a reasonable valuation, I don't know why he wouldn't want to see his holdings increase in value. For sure retail holders don't know what is going on behind the scenes but I think it is really poor that almost exactly 2 years after final dosing in BoM that we still know very little about how the company is going to move forward other than that we may get lucky with this CoVid opportunity. Pretty sad in my view. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply