...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

What does it mean using the word "immediate",

HEALTH CANADA ISSUES RESVERLOGIX AUTHORIZATION TO BEGIN IMMEDIATE CLINICAL STUDIES OF APABETALONE FOR COVID-19

A total of 100 patients are expected to be enrolled at multiple sites, both in Canada and abroad and enrollment is expected to begin immediately. A full study protocol will be posted to clinicaltrials.gov prior to initiation of the study.

I guess some have missed the urgency of this trail.   The group reports no listings on clinicaltrials.gov.  Question, how long does it take to plan, communicate and have approval for an urgent need.  It is that complex, seems they can hit the print button on trail.com with modifications.   This is not the first rodeo.  Is there a different meaining to "immediate"?

What are we missing?  When trial starts, ends in four weeks, how many weeks after end is needed to determine any benefit?  I know this is complex, if treated patients can walk out after four weeks and non treated continue to receive treatment, seems real to me.  Publish at that time, follow up with documentation on why it worked.  The World needs good news.

So does this forum.  We all need good news.  Why the wait?  Silence is driving all crazy.

Need help here, thanks, sidebar

New Message
Please login to post a reply