...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Talk about a move. Bought into a Vancouver company which may have discovered a massive oil basin. .92 in October to over 10.00 most likely at today's open.

Really is ecxciting to watch it run. Really thought I would be celebrating with all you and not some randoms on another board. 

Yet as you all did, I put a lot of time, research, money and patience into RVX and really thought this would not only be the ten bagger at least but something which would actually be a benifit to humanity not just my pocket book. Here I take a flyer on dirty oil and get the 10 bagger in less than 7 months and it's dirty oil.

Meanwhile cutting edge medical science is still languishing after all these years. I could puke but if I did I would prefer to puke on DM. What an F-ing bald face con man. Still go over many of the key phrases he emphasized over the years and was all BS. No wonder he had security at the last in person AGM.

Having said all that, the volume has picked up. Could just be more suckers buying in after they play a round of golf with our oh so mighty leader. What a complete gong show. Rolling in the dirty oily dough, oh the irony of it. DM you are indeed an investors nightmare....

CCD feeling bitter sweet  

p.s. maybe I should take some of my new found wealth and start a class action to at the very least get the clown out the door....

New Message
Please login to post a reply