...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

....I have ruffly $24,000 in these junk warrants,,,,over 30,000 @ approx .80 cents,,,,,,missed end points.......covid,,,,,,and incompentence,,,,,,what should one have expected??.........but,,,,,,there is hope,,,,,albeit not for me,,,,,,it is of course best for those who feel adding shares to their war chest to contact good deal Don and he will not only give you shares at discount to market but also throw in warrants with super low strikes..well below $2.05.....hence,,the reason the open market cannot and will not establish a value above current pricing. This short circuit has been the MOA by this managemnet team and is decisive in the fact that it destroys any chance of establishing fair value on shares in an open market,,,,something which is expected in a publiclly traded company,,,,where is the protection for the retail investor here....no to extending but yes to some,,,ask me if I have any respect for this incompetent team with their incredible history of unreliable expectations...,,,,,,as it is certainly not the retail investor who carries the shame,,,,so many points this company contunues to fail on,,,,it boggles the mind!

New Message
Please login to post a reply