...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

". The company is now working hard to attract new investors to bring the value of the shares that you own up to what they should be trading for yet you continually undermine the efforts to bring you value."

Whine??.....who here doesnt have a reason to whine???.....good grief,,,,me undermining the share p[rice here????...really???,,,,,shake your head,,,,,,the company has undermined our share price for years and continues,,,,,what is it in this investment that you do not understand???....we are approaching two years of absolutely nothingness in regards to the BoM2 from this team. Is that progress?? Partners,,,maybe,,,,that has been touted for almost 2 decades,,,,,,I own almost 300,000 shares,,,,,,and in a few weeks with over 30,000 junk warrants expiring ,,,worthless,,,,enuff is enuff of this nothingness,,,,,,I do believe we get a spike in the share price at some point ,,and when it does,,,my shares can all be yours,,,,,,and I will happily move on ,,in fact it cant come soon enuff as noted in earlier posts......PPs with warrants are not our friend,,in any form!,,just watch the large sell orders materialize ,,,there are lots and lots and lots out there in wait for any kind of up momentum!,,thanks to good deal Don!

New Message
Please login to post a reply