...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Buckeyes,,you took the words right out of my mouth,,,,the walking dead,,,,,yes,,,from science fiction writer to horror writing,,DMcC is a fella of significant talents!!! He must be a fan of the program!!

Tada,,,I am of course being facetious,,,,,but 2022 still would not surprise me one iota!!

It is a head scratcher why in March DMcC was all knowing and starting the trial,,possibly recruiting later in the month ,,4 weeks with data out mid to late May!..he knew a lot then about trials now didnt he,,,,,,,no apologies for being so far off the mark that it should be an embarrassment to him and the team,,but nope,,,,now he knows almost everything thats going to come to fruition the next few months,,believe that if you will!!!! It should be well understood that this gentelmen has no concept of what is in front of him!!! Good grief!

I am crossing my fingers like everyone else here that positive things will emerge,,,,but I carry no faith in what DMcC tells the investing world. Apabetalone will have to work its majic on its own,,as the team have proven they are not capable of guiding this ship forward, especially in any kind of a timely manner.

New Message
Please login to post a reply