...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

......some real and honest conversation on what has truly been an incredibly disappointing investment. Ya a few hardcore holdouts willing to go down with the ship and that's okay because there are people that always do. Fuzz is getting repetitive and annoying but I would argue, as annoying as it can be to some, he has every right to voice his frustration and others have every right to bypass his posts given you already know how he really feels lol. I have slowly been selling as well but still hold a small amount for a what the hell trade. I can't complain myself really as my trading has delivered some nice profits over the years so no way can I say I have lost anything. Funny how all those years back I used to get criticized for jumping in and out and was a dirty trader. Lol. Well as disappointing as it has been it's the reality of risky investments and everyone knew the risks. Win some lose some but life goes on. Whatever happens with covid I say meh. Enough is enough and I certainly am no sucker for punishment. Having said all that let's see what happens as I am a eternal optimist....

CCD

New Message
Please login to post a reply