...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: U.S. to Invest $3 Billion on Developing Pills to Treat Covid

Given that one of the men credited with creating the mRNA platform, Dr. Robert Malone....he is on record voicing concerns over the fact that the nano-lipid particles delivering the spike building instructions....how Pfizer assumed it would stay in the deltoid, and that antibodies would be the only thing circulating....and now they're finding the spike building instructions in bone marrow and the ovaries (and other places as well)....with Dr. Bridle of Guelph university saying he believes more investigation is needed in young people due to concerns about heart inflamation and actual heart damage......given all that, here's hoping.

Here's an interview with Dr. Malone for those interested.....anyone straying from the official consensus now is like those who suggested the US housing market was a bubble poised to burst before the economic crisis of 2007/2008, or like those who questioned whether Iraq really had WMD.  

I myself don't know if Dr. Malone, Dr. Bridle or numerous others....if they're right or not obviously, I don't have their level of expertise and accreditation.  But then it should be noted, disagreement among experts in the medical field (as in almost every field) is the norm. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply