...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Thanks again imtesty. I don't have much to add, since there really wasn't anything new revealed yesterday. I wasn't able to catch it live, but just watched this morning. Fortunately, I had my 2nd cup of coffee in hand. It was like a re-release of a greatest hits record with one new track added (Eversana). No further details on the Phase 3 USA COVID trial or the Phase 3 BETonMACE2, other than Eversana involvement (in just COVID program?). My guess is the Phase 3 USA COVID trial will only launch with promising data from the yet to begin 100 patient Phase 2 COVID trial, and the Phase 3 BETonMACE2 will only launch with a Pharma partnering agreement in place to shoulder a great deal of the trial costs. Either one of those contigencies would be a positive catalyst. But maybe with the Eversana arrangement the Phase 3 USA COVID trial will be launching regardless of how the Phase 2 pans out? My understanding is that the Eversana arrangement pertains to the COVID program, not the BETonMACE2 program.....but I may be wrong here. Both of those Phase 3's are slated for H2 2021 enrollment start per yesterday's slides; however, we all know to take these timelines with a grain of salt. Regardless, I agree with others here that it seems that this Phase 2 100 patient COVID trial, which has yet to begin apparently, is the only solid short-term catalyst. 

BDAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply