...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Paladin said "I'm willing to bet all my stock that if the major naysayers on this board had a day to spend in RVX's offices, talking with management, scientists, etc. and being led through all that has been done and is being done that they would come away with a far more tempered point of view."

I think that speaks directly to the crux of the problem, basically the story is overall very poorly communicated to the investing public who sets the price of the stock. They are a small company so their leadership should have long ago clearly set a program where on the website the science is laid out for investors, pretty good job there, the direction of where and and along what timelines they are driving that science, very sketchy job there and how they plan to fund the business, horrific job there. Hence BTD and potential covid therapeutic with record setting low market cap!  Yet we still have management/governance with a very sketchy collective biotech background who want to believe they should be treated by the market like high performing biotech business leaders with whom you can make an investment on their past track records of achieving what they say they will do. Kind of unbelievable self delusion IMO.  

Further to this Don in February spoke about the CRO with 20 covid trials under their belts and how we could be expecting covid trial results as early as May.  Apparently had no clue what he was talking about.  Now at least he is not making any more half brained predictions but is pretending that they have only had "two short months" to be working on this.  Management would have known the Australian heart organid results in Oct 2020 (when they were initially submitted to Cell) so what have they been doing all this time?  I get the logistical issues but those are mostly days/weeks not months and months and months.  I did a quick search on clinicaltrials.gov of covid trials and yes there are thousands of trials but there are also hundreds recruiting, so those management teams must have had the smarts to get the ball rolling.  Why not Resverlogix?  If there is good reason why not explain it more clearly?  Very frustrating  

New Message
Please login to post a reply