...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Eversana seems like a great move for RVX, to me.

Firstly, it provides a realistic facility for RVX marketing/distributing/commercializing ABL on their own.

Secondly, it seems like it is all "on the come" meaning no costs unless there are transactions, meaning no cash commitment/outlay for building/obtaining that infrastructure, and no costs other than a percentage of sales/revenues, so a varaible cost rather than fixed cost.

Thirdly, Don stated that Eversana will in not be in the way of any future deals, I think it was a reasonable exit fee or something like that? 

Overall, on very reasonable terms and obligations, and exit strategies, Eversana brings critical business features and facilities to RVX that would give RVX the ability to perform commercially on its own without other partners ... or at least certainly demonstrate the willingness and capability to do so ... which is a GREAT current/future negotiating position.

All of this is of course, is DEPENDENT on successful studies, and regulatory bodies granting required approvals for commercial status and access ... well, insert ineptitude and timeline frustration comments here now ... lol :)

On a positive note, why would Eversana enter into such an agreement, or even waste their time taking a 2nd call from Don once they've reviewed RVX data and history if they didn't see significant promise? Add Eversana to the growing list of Hepa, Ori, etc., which are demonstrating hope and confidence in significant business promise with RVX, and are performing "actions" that align with those beliefs.

JMHO's submitted from the peanut gallery, situated deep within the mushroom patch ... now, get this freaking Covid trial, and BoM2 trial moving before I have to come up there and start yelling at somebody.

New Message
Please login to post a reply