...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

ya & now we're in the 70's chasing down our 52 week low & watching hepa set new 52 week lows almost weekly seeing their sp drop over half in the last year yet they continue to support rv - who knows the games billionaires play - why not not make a play on hepa too? I'm sure some BP would be more than happy with their close to 50% holding of rv x?? I think this is the same price we were at well over a year ago when donny said "don't give them your shares" or something along that line, brutal.Hard to believe there working hard behind the scenes when Don tells us there "ready to go" what are they doing?The team is so excited & hard working they dump a long time employee just before dosing??like to hear Kens side of things - rumor has it he hasn't been overly happy with the way things hav been for quite sometime & some can't believe he lasted this long.I'm sure they will have him gaged for years - private conversation would be most enlightening IMO. Glad I'm down to 30% holdings , should have dumped them all. Again , if we don't have a successful covid trial & we have no BOM 2 partner in place we're sitting ducks & the games over. Of course there's the backup plan - Don gets us there in 3-10 years - heck of a plan that is. Speaking of backup plans - why the heck wouldn't they start in Brazil if there "ready to go" why wait on government funding or approval so we can run them simultaneously? It's a fricking back up plan - pull the fricking trigger on italready!!. China will do what they can to scoop the whole works while donny plays his fricking fiddle."Death by a thousand cuts" I laughed out loud - good one. A thousand paper cuts at that. It's hard when people quote what Don has said as reference to something positive , how can anyone possibly believe any of his messaging??

New Message
Please login to post a reply