...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

sidebar wrote -"Still believing. sidebar"

Me too. I'm very thrilled that I own RVX shares. The Eversana deal is huge because it will not only deliver the sales function and distribution it will also deliver brand awareness, product knowledge and credibility from experienced biotech people to a very large part of the medical community first in North America and then globally. In addition it will generate significant PR so RVX will get solid press coverage. I accept this deal as a given and it reassures me that Eversana hopefully has done their due diligence on RVX and is on board with them.

That being said I just listened to the AGM presentation for the 4th time and each time I listen I have less and less trust in Don. The fact that he mislead us so much back in Q1 about the Covid trial being done in May or June knowing full well the queue of trials that apabetalone has to compete against is very long just makes me believe he is an out and out liar. Never thought I'd be so blunt but that is the point I've reached and I think many others have as well. It is very sad because he represents a group of honest, very intelligent hard working scientists who I believe are doing break through science and his dishonesty erodes their remarkable achievements.

In the AGM slide where Don is gassing on about the articles in Cell, Biomedicines and 1 other he is expressing great pride (which I think the scientists deserve) but he does not seem to make any connection between the now <$.80 share price and the fact that he is the COB, CEO and president of this company all functions which have "creating shareholder value" as central objectives in their roles??? What on earth is he thinking?

Don is a 1 trick pony that can slouth around and raise a few bucks to keep the ship afloat by giving away shares at low prices with warrants attached.

This company has BTD by the FDA, a solid safety profile, incredible science published by independent scientists around the world, and solid track record of clinical trials, the last 2 which failed due to being underpowered which is the result of management incompetence because they did not invest in the futility analysis. Poor management decisions!

There is BoM2 to fund and Don used his "trust me" line in the AGM again about funding.

Mainstream biotech funding should beflowing into this company with no need for Saudi and Chinese and other mystical money.

Well, the emotions let loose. I don't know Don but I offer my sincere condolences to Don, his family and their loved ones over the loss of his soul mate. I would have hoped that he would have attended the AGM to vote and passed the presentation to his protege.

I'm in and buying. I don't know when we'll get covid started but the science leading up to this trial is too strong for me to ignore. A blockbuster trial will cover up the business incompetence.

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply