...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: "We have the vaccine, but we shouldn’t be resting on our laurels...."

10-41 Back in March to May 2020 there was a world wide group of universities that did the same thing that this fellow you are talking about did. They reviewed about 20,000 drugs(not necessarily approved drugs) and came up with a list somewhat longer than what this fellow did, about 68 drugs I think. ABL was in the top 2 of that list. ABL was in the first group of 11 existing drugs to be tested. It was tested using either a mouse model or an ape model even though there was lots of evidence that neither of those models would work for ABL as those animals did not have ACE2.

A couple of months after that, the application for a trial in Canada was filed with Health Canada and they came back with their requirements, which included a mouse model even though at that time there was 2 peer reviewed reports saying that a mouse model would not work for ABL. But it's on our check list the answer that came back, so you must provide it.

The Australian study included a mouse model. In order to that they first had to develop mice with ACE2 and then give them COVID 19 and then give them ABL to see if it worked on the mice. ABL worked really well in that trial as the Cell Report gave it a rave review. Remember that this is going on just a couple of months after the completion of BOM which had a great safety record in a 4400 man year human trial. This is all going in a pandemic situation when lots of people in this country are dying. RVX could not possibly do a human COVID study using the safety record of the BOM trial because those patients in BOM did not have COVID. To me this was insane as our scientists already new from BOM that ABL would stop or dramatically reduce the Cytokine Storm which seems to have a big effect on the ability of patients to live or not when the situation got that far.

Now I have to go back to the Cell Report. That report was first published in October of 2020 however was not peer reviewed until March of 2021 almost a full 5 months after the report was first written. This happened during the time of the highest death rate in the world during this pandemic. That was really unbelievable when those timelines came to light.

So 10-41 the slowness of this trial getting to the dosing point does not surprise me what's so ever. It's not the end of the world but it is the end of some lives that do not seem to matter to the medical authorities that allow these trials in this country. The company is doing everything they can no matter how much some complain about incompetence which no doubt may not have helped along the way.

The science behind ABL is pretty convincing. For that reason I will continue to stay the course. So far I have been able to control myself from adding more shares but if enough people get the stinking thinking blues and continue to sell it lower I may just have to take on an even larger position.

tada 

New Message
Please login to post a reply