...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Every investor here believes the science is strong & very safe. Some like me have sold a portion but still believe. Some are holding everything & some are even adding & a couple "science" people along with others believe the science will go forward/get bought out/partner up no matter who's at the helm....

Also I don't think there's a person here that doesn't strongly believe that the BOM 2 Trial will be successful given all the trial(s) information gathered up to & leading to the BTD? 

& finally but firstly we have this Covid Trial that could/should start any day with a super exciting aussie paper backing it.

Isn't this an incredible buying opportunity now? Is there no firm,buying group etc etc that recognizes all this potential along with the possibility of a successful Covid Trial in the very near future??

Is it the possibility of timeframes being stretched out further & further? What about the new variant, how will that affect our ability to get BOM 2 started if we drag our feet any longer?? 

Once we start the dosing in this covid trial i sure hope people/other buyers etc etc start to pay attention & get greedy.

The only way I see us getting our first pop is 1)covid trial starting 2) successful covid trial & 3) BOM Partner & Trial Date announced somwhere in the mix.

Hoping for a much clearer picture by Sept/October.

Enjoy your summer!!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply