...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Sep 24, 2021 03:05AM
Sep 24, 2021 12:31PM
Sep 24, 2021 01:40PM
Sep 24, 2021 01:49PM
Sep 24, 2021 01:49PM

Sep 24, 2021 02:15PM

The Brazil thought has been on my mind as well.

Also, mushroom management is standard fair at RVX and ZEN and has been for ever from my perspective, but this silence and the last year of abuse of forward looking statements seems unusual and we have a CEO that is afraid to take questions.

Five years ago I would have given Don the benefit of the doubt hoping that the silence is because he is working on a big deal. I certainly don't feel that way now.

We've seen that the science, which I feel is very positive, is a necessary but not sufficient condition to create sharehilder value. But without competence on the business side we are all living with the consequences daily.

I don't know what to think but it seems odd. It is clear to me that Don does not have the capability to move this business forward based on the lack of progress since the BoM results were announced.

Could it be that everything is up for grabs at RVX and Zenith? There is no evidence that anyone of significance is sniffing around that I can see. Has anyone seen any evidence?

Long and frustrated and now rambling...

Toinv

Sep 24, 2021 02:47PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply