...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Collaborating with the Supreme Council of the Arab-African Economy

THE BRIGHT SIDE - Having new investment partners (stockholders) keeps HL away from 50%.  Very important to us.  Even a dilution of 40 - 60MM shares is not significant at this time. With warrants, hope the price is above $1.  The real issue, when does a study begin, number of patients, length of study and who pays.  Lets hope Supreme Council provides two funding sources, cash for stock and cash for study, doubt the last.  Maybe limited rights to middle east.

Speaking of HL, seems China would be pressing their medical system to begin a large ABL treatment study.  HL has exclusive rights to China.  Where are they?  Hard to know, maybe they have made the study and kept quiet, keeps the stock price low.  Easy buyout on a stressed business.

Like most here feel this has been a never ending story.  I hate being played and sure feel like a yoyo.  My fault, saw science, believed, bought.  Never occurred to me it would take over 15 years of testing and a world pandemic to see a small light of hope.  Again, My fault, no one else.  sidebar.  And Yes, YOYO is Still Believing! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply