...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Bear has/was/still is "the"'voice of this board.  He still is but clearly has chosen to be more silent and selective on his posting. Why?  Maybe the constant negativity.  Maybe the fact the RVX has stalled   Maybe because he is tired or otherwise distracted in other investment opportunities    Not for me to judge   

Bear has done a Hurculean effort to enforce the rules, maintain the objectivity, and provide incredible insights.  But I fear others have sort of Bear him down.  If I'm right it's a shame.

I also don't know how he has had the capacity and fortitude to do what he has done.  I personally miss his more frequent and informative postings to the point where if I don't see his posting I'm left feeling flat.  

What I will say and I'm sure others will reiterate, is that Bear, more than any other poster has made this board what it is today while others tear it down. I don't enjoy this board beast as much as I used to when Bear was the voice of reason.  I now tune in less.  

This board was once tremendous because of Bear and a few others in the past, but now it has a very different and negative tone.  Frankly, it's sad.

Yet I get the pent up frustration with others.  I do.  RVX has stalled.  I'm frustrated too.  But maybe now there is some hope as a result of yesterday, but I get the fact that RVX needs to prove that hope to investors too.  

What I fear is that much of the nonesense I now read on this board has made Bear pull back some.  But for those of you who don't know....his intelligent posts exceed the sum of everyone else's.  

Bear is the objective voice of reason. He doesn't bash and he doesn't go over the top. He is incredibly intelligent about this market and we are missing his insights.  

Maybe some don't care.  Maybe some are even chasing him away, but I assure you that all are missing out even if you disagree or have a different viewpoint which is fine. But at least be informed.  

Bear's posts are always the most informed, the most objective, and the most insightful.  I personally miss his posts because he has provided me with more insights into this investment than RVX actually has ironically.  

So, Bear, thank you for sharing all of your infinite wisdom and please don't allow for any other poster, or the negatively that seems to rule the day, to distract you from what I perceive to be your mission here.  

Thank you always for what you do.  You are simply the best and I both admire and appreciate you, the time you take, and don't let anyone make you feel otherwise.  

I would be happy to take over for you but honestly I don't have your objective expertise anywhere close to you else I would.  

Forever Humbled,

10BagaR

New Message
Please login to post a reply