...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

News flash, wow, very disappointing 90 seconds (was expecting more) or I have been over sold on marketing.   Was taught, Marketing always begins before sales!

Still, better to have said old news knowing the burn rate continues.  :(  How many more old stories can we survive?

It would have been wonderful to have news flash, "we have a winner, first patient on ABL!"

To all, how long can this go on?  Is it that difficult to begin testing when the next stop is the ICU?

Management must not be too worried about the burn rate and current cash position.  Nervous nellie here.  Something fishy.

sidebar. need a little help here, thanks

Seems to me one would only need to read the Australian University study and CELL to request to be included in study!   Appears even if you are “cured”  heart cells are under stress.  Am I correct?

Serious here, needed are additional studies of cured COVID19 patients, what happens in 20 years to their heart?  The unvaxed, is it Russian roulette?  

Hollywood made a movie near 40 years ago, "dumb and dummer",  sorry just don’t get it!  Guess we need more UTube.  In Bridge it is called “pass”.  Here it is called “lock down”.  Please excuse, just venting!  And still long at 45 cents! SB.

New Message
Please login to post a reply