...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

kbc wrote:

"As I've said before, it's the endless repetition (not from you) of the same complaints over and over and over and over"

Toni wrote:

"This company has excellent, peer reviewed science therefore the CEO does not have to be dishonest"

Bottom line is when Don stops with his "endless repetition" of misleading forward looking statements you will begin to see a significant decrease in the "endless repetition" of criticism directed at him.

& wideout, ignorance & arrogance then burying your head in the sand does little to solve anything - it's kinda like digging your own grave so to speak :)

Great posts Chi,fourman,Toni,Nex,Oldtimer,Buckeyes,Tada ,10-41, Koo,kbc etc etc  etc etc keep em coming , i like honesty too.

Once we've reached a point of significant shareholder success/value/High SP rocking away or a buyout i truly look forward to a sit down one day with a bunch of people here,any & all in fact - might be a little edgy at first but once we settle in & being face to face i think there will be lots of laughs, chuckles & a couple digs here & there :)

We may come to realize that we are not all that different & find ourselves surrounded by a pretty good bunch of humans/beings with big Hearts that know how to forgive & move on with some grace.

This is my hope. 

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply