...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

May the 5th is rapidly approaching. Does the volume noted by you and ARR indicate somebody is in the know? 

The quality of the solution to paying out the debt on the debenture and thus securing the IP should have a bearing on RVX value. If the solution is just an extension of the deadline (with subsequent interest penaltiies) in the hope that Covid results will immerge as positive, perhaps the SP will continue to flounder, particularly since we are left out in the dark regarding the status of the Covid trials. We are still dealing with mushroom management at this stage.

On the other hand, if the RVX team comes up with a solution that improves the balance sheet and provides a clear financial path to at least complete Covid trials in a strong financial position there could be some support for the SP.

If RVX was able to bring a major strategic power from an investment perspective it would add some credibility to this suffering brand.

Even better, if RVX demonstrates a clear strategic plan, including financing for BoM2 along with believable trial time lines IMO it might give a slight boost to the SP.

In my 11 years as a shareholder I have not seen any evidence of strategic brilliance or even the ability to create shareholder value. Yet I believe in the science enough to remain long in the hope that someone will recognize the incredible potential of apabetalone and the Star factory and swoop in to the rescue.

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply