...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Koo ... that stings me honestly, that we didn't or couldn't move full sails ahead with BoM2, after a narrow miss on BOM, with BTD in hand, and a vastly reformulated and superior BoM2 study with better primary targets. We could be getting close to an interim anaysis by now. Anticipation (and investor, partner, financial, and market interets?) would likely be in solid motion.

Rather than, waiting for the train that never leaves the station. Because the engineer can't steer the train, even on a set of train tracks?! ... oh yeah, no coal either.

Yeah, I know, Covid ran interference on getting the BoM2 train out of the station, and appeared to be an incredible and timely pivot opportunity. Which I agreed with at the time (revenues in 2022 anyone?). And maybe that was the right choice, or maybe even the only choice, at the time, all things considered? Maybe, the Covid P2 trial was going good enough to accelerate interest to get moving asap on P3 in Amurica, but not good enough for EUA in Canada? Maybe we are still going to request EUA in Canada, due to overall benefits of ABL for truly sick patients with diabetes, and cardiovascular and kidney concerns? A "back door" using all available safety and clinical data combined with safety as the fulcrum? - it doesn't seem to hurt anyone, and it looks like it might help, even if just highly selective patient criteria (for now)? ... I don't know.

Just thinking of logical strategy and tactics I would be employing were I involved with the internal decision making and "push" ... I wonder if the BoD ever takes a weekend retreat and locks themselves away with a baggie of shrooms? Perhaps they should? Wait, maybe that's what they have been doing?!

Who knows? ... We certainly don't know much of anything except great looking science, delays, and glaring financial eye sores ... to quote Ruth in Ozark: "We don't know sh&% about fu%&" ...

Long and strong, and increasingly sarcastic yet ever hopeful. Just a whimsical Sunday morning and my "ramblings of a mad man" ... choo choo

New Message
Please login to post a reply