...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Nice to have that TSX issue clarified. Thanks koo, rvxot and jonzo. It came back clear to my "much in need of apabetalone" mind.  :)

I'd never give investment advice and I'd never believe my own advice but hang in there paladin. This stock has always been a mess with a few seconds of bliss here and there. Don't ask me to recall the bliss moments but perhaps when Eastern first came to the party is one example. After that it has seemed like a random scramble to survive with no business plan ever in place and constant underfunding clouding the decision making.

I'm hanging in because of the science and because at this price, for me, what is the point of getting out. As a business it really is quite laughable.

I chuckle every time I think about the upcoming AGM. If the CEO does not have a major financing partner announcement either prior to or during the AGM what on earth can he possibly be "really excited about"?

Given the past 3 years things have got to change. I'm glad to see Eversana is putting on the heat.

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply