...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

It does seem "grave" right now, all things considered, and with some significant obligations piling up. The science just seems so ridiculously strong, so hard to believe that this mgt could mess this up continually. It's also hard to believe there isn't a BP out there that wouldn't love to grab this technology and actually do something with it. But maybe they have tried, but just not to the liking of the BoD or in the face of arrogance over long term market value. Sure $4-8b sounds plausible, but so does zero.

Just blows my mind that this drug was such a narrow miss away from really being "something" already, due to some study flaws primarily, and while now staring at the financial abyss. Over 2 years since that narrow miss, adding a coveted BTD, a better and tantalizing BoM2 design, and no movement forward on that front. Amateur hour.

I'm in it till the end, whether that is a positive or negative end, what choice is there at this point?

I still feel confident about the science, just not the leadership or the finances.

Sure hope Eversana helps this clown show figure out the path forward.

RVX really needs to deliver some substance and serious timelines at the AGM.

Yes, I am riled up and fed up tonight. But tomorrow's another day. Thankfully.

New Message
Please login to post a reply