...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Nextblockbuster, I'm pretty sure Don stated more than once that a drug with BTD should be trading at $5 or so. RVX is at roughly $0.30. In my mind the reason RVX is discounted so much is because of the management situation. The science is extremely promising. JMO

So with a float of roughly 248.5 million shares the discount due to management is $1,167,950,000. That's a lot of money. The $20,000,000 portion of the BoM2 trial would  only represent 4,000,000 more shares of dilution if trading at $5.

I agree with Buckeyes post. A new CEO would need  to be carefully vetted. They don't need a hatchet man/woman. They need a CEO that is comfortable with the RVX corporate culture but someone that RVX people will embrace with enthusiasm with the following strengths;

• proven and respected in the biotech business
  • experience in CVD and CKD bitotech
  • biotech financing expertise and network
  • the ability to explain and sell breakthrough medical innovation i.e. BETi science
  • excellent media presence (no pijamas on YouTube    :)  )
  • known and respected in the BP community
  • motivated, driven, full of energy and enthusiam - a doer - passionate about this company
  • approachable
  • honest
  • empathetic
  • understands the value of apabetalone, the star factory and IP
  • on top of the numbers
  • someone that will be respected by current staff

and I could go on but it is Friday night.

This seems like a tall order but these people exist. Just go and look at the team on the Versant website and that is just 1 company loaded with talent. RVX would be highly attractive to this level of quality given how close it is to a revenue stream.

Wishing all a fun long 24 weekend.

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply