...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Always looking for reasons to be optimistic, and RVX and ABL give plenty of reasons for optimism, but unfortunately plenty of reasons for doubt as well.

Thinking about Covid PIII ... and I may be grossly over reaching, however ...

Don't remember all of the details, but if memory serves correctly, it will be directed toward high risk Covid patients ... elderly, cardio, kidney, diabetic, etc?

"What if" ... those particular Covid patients do well with Covid, or at least better than their similarly profiled patients without ABL? ... Will they be allowed to stay on ABL for the "long haul"? And for how long though, for the study of the long haul Covid benefit? 

Well, "what if" (stick with me here for a minute) ... they not only do well with Covid given their other issues, and "long haul" ... but also improve with their other conditions and certain important bio markers improve for cardio and kidney issues specifically ... during a study with primary end points related to Covid?

Is it beyond the realm of possibility, that when combined with previous primary endpoint, secondary endpoints, and ad hoc study data from BoM, and given the safety profile, that RVX could apply for not only Covid related indications, but also indications for diabetic cardio, etc., either with an NDA or ... EUA?

Just thinking through some strategy and tactics options, and how to shorten the timeline and expense for BoM2 ... especially since Covid PIII will be targeting similar patient profiles, and we may get an opportunity to carry forward with those patients after their Covid subsides while studyng the "long haul" ... may provide some interesting positive data for the other ailments individually as well.

I realize, as we have learned, that without meeting specified primary endpoints it's a long shot, even when secondary endpoints and ad hic data are spectacular. 

But I just like asking questions, and not taking no for an answer, until I must haha 

New Message
Please login to post a reply