...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: RESVERLOGIX ANNOUNCES VOTING RESULTS FROM THE 2022 MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS

Nextblockbuster, you are correct.  We minions should not be doing the work of the highly paid executives of the company.  I could argue that even Eversana should not have to be sought to be doing the work of highly-paid executives.  But what I am going to do? Just sit there?  When it is painfully obvious that the proper level of passion, effort and execution for the desired results is simply not being put out?

George Burns once said "If your ship just isn't coming in like it should, maybe you need to swim out to it."   I can't sit around while completely avoidable and unwarranted wealth destruction and human misery continues, unthreatened by a stalled miracle drug Apabetalone.  Sorry, I know too much about this miracle drug, how beneficial it will be to humanity, and how incredibly disruptive it will be in the Big Pharma industry.  

I put all of fifteen minutes into an email to the right person and I got Apabetalone on the covid map.   Had I never got a personal confirmation that they would include it in their studies I would have assumed, as many do, that these kind of efforts are futile.  Well it wasn't futile. It was rather a confirmation that a little thought and effort, and some persistence and you might accomplish something big once in a while.  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Until we get the leadership that this science deserves I am going to continue to look for opportunities to advance this company without any form of compensation other than personal satisfaction to have helped in a small way the world and of course also to have helped personal wealth preservation/wealth enhancement.

Sorry, I can't sit around while my listing ship sits idle.

New Message
Please login to post a reply