...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

For whatever reason, the BoD and the whales & insiders seem to be okay with Don.

I just wish I knew what they know?!

At some point Hepa, Ori, Dart, Eversana, etc., and the other big share holders are going to want to get paid, or get their ROI, and/or commercial rights, and whatever else some of them may be expecting.

Can't imagine (as good as Eversana seems), that they are going to "good" with just continuing to endlessly invest and supply billable hours and resources and accruing AR from RVX, with no end in sight. What do they know, and see?!

There's no hope for a benefit to any of the investors large or small, unless these studies get moving toward success, or the event of a sale/partnership. And there is no apparent inkling of either of these occurring in the immediate time frame. And it sounds like we may just be sitting on our hands for a qhile yet waiting for the capital markets to improve since we can't do PP's and other equity funding for the amounts we need due to the embarrassment of the PPS (under Don's "watch").

So what are they happy about with Don, as of the moment?? I just don't get any of it, beyond the "science is good" ... nothing makes a lick of sense to me on the business side, for anybody involved.

New Message
Please login to post a reply