...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Not an expert, but I think there is a 6 week or 90 day period or black out for insider movement prior to something material occurring. May be different if there is something "concrete" that hasn't been disclosed but already a deal? In that case it would be material (I think) and should be disclosed though? Not sure about any of this though, looking forward to other more informed opinions?

Don purchasing on the open market, could be because he is confident that something good is coming, but not yet material or within the black out considerations, with the pps being about as good as any PP anyway. My hunch though is that it is designed to promote confidence to the masses, as those types of insider transactions are usually reported and noted by analysts. It would not shock me if he was even asked to do so (by Eversana and other insiders/investors), preparing positive signaling for future investors and capital acquisition. As a big potential capital investor, one of the first things I would look at would be insider behavior - if you are asking me to invest something (or more), why aren't you putting more of YOUR available cash into this "sure" thing at this bargain you are trying to sell me??

P.S. - it is good to see the pps rising a little again lately, even if a pittance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply