...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Buckeyes - Same as you I'm no expert in this arena. I do think that different rules apply in different situations. 4, 6 and 8 weeks seem to ring some bells though.

It is usually a good signal to the market when insiders are buying. It's a much stronger signal with larger companies than tinier ones. I'd be more inclined to get excited about the insider buying if I saw not only the president but also the CFO and chief science people of a biotech buying in the open market.

When looking backwards and then forwards some things are starting to look interesting. It was around the 26th of June when we last saw insider buying. It will be sometime in Aug that the company will have their big meeting with the FDA. That kind of fits in that 4 to 8 week range. What I found more interesting, and this may just be wishful thinking on my part, is that with the BTD the company could have been working with the FDA for some time now and this meeting is just a formality before a rubber stamp hits the page. We already know or should know that the company is always looking for money so there is nothing really new there. What has me the most excited though is that Eversana has steadfastly stayed with the company. 

After reviewing all this I couldn't keep myself away from the buy button. Looking forward to the fall this year.

tada 

New Message
Please login to post a reply